I am new to WordPress. I am still attempting to figure out how to use it. As we speak I am blogging this post via an iMac. Be jealous. It’s amazing. Right now I am in my Multimedia Design class. Dreamweaver is the program we have recently begun to use and it’s very complex. I am trying to avoid it as much as possible. When I think of something intelligent to write I will be back with another post because at this point I am rambling.
March 15, 2011
Time to start blogging.
This is Hallie, you're welcome. View all posts by halliematthews
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 at 12:53 PM and posted in Posts.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Time to start blogging.”
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them. #foodforthought 6 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 7 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 7 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 7 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: We will not step backward. If this is not who we are as Americans, let's prove it. 7 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Now is the time for leaders to be strong in their words & deliberate in their actions. 7 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values. 7 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: But the incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets. 7 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: My heart is in Charlottesville today, and with everyone made to feel unsafe in their country. 7 months ago