Yesterday was Wednesday… today it is Thursday, which is considered Friday to me because there is no school tomorrow. So take that Rebecca Black! I remixed you! BEAST! I hope today goes by quickly, I need the weekend NOW!
March 31, 2011
This is Hallie, you're welcome. View all posts by halliematthews
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 31st, 2011 at 7:55 AM and posted in Posts.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @RelatableQuote: The most heartwarming thing I've even seen https://t.co/jUaixQu1Gp 2 weeks ago
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them. #foodforthought 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: We will not step backward. If this is not who we are as Americans, let's prove it. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Now is the time for leaders to be strong in their words & deliberate in their actions. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: But the incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: My heart is in Charlottesville today, and with everyone made to feel unsafe in their country. 1 month ago