Yesterday, Becca and I took it upon ourselves to go out onto the neighborhood golf course and take pictures. It had just rained so we stepped in a few puddles and ran down a few hills. I felt like I was 6 years old again.
April 6, 2011
Singin’ in the rain…
This is Hallie, you're welcome. View all posts by halliematthews
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 at 8:06 AM and posted in Nikon, Photos., Posts.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Singin’ in the rain…”
- RT @RelatableQuote: The most heartwarming thing I've even seen https://t.co/jUaixQu1Gp 2 weeks ago
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them. #foodforthought 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: We will not step backward. If this is not who we are as Americans, let's prove it. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Now is the time for leaders to be strong in their words & deliberate in their actions. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: But the incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: My heart is in Charlottesville today, and with everyone made to feel unsafe in their country. 1 month ago