It has just recently occurred to me that I haven’t written a blog post about my favorite possession I own and will ever own! My Nikon D3000. Granted I have only had it since Christmas, it is my favorite thing and I hardly go anywhere without it. Photography is my passion and I hope to someday make a career out of it, or at the very least incorporate it into whatever career I do have. I have posted a few photos that I have taken with my Nikon, just to show how amazing the photos taken with my D3000 turn out. Enjoy!
April 9, 2011
This is Hallie, you're welcome. View all posts by halliematthews
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 9th, 2011 at 9:17 PM and posted in Nikon, Photos., Posts.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Nikon D3000.”
- RT @RelatableQuote: The most heartwarming thing I've even seen https://t.co/jUaixQu1Gp 2 weeks ago
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them. #foodforthought 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: We will not step backward. If this is not who we are as Americans, let's prove it. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Now is the time for leaders to be strong in their words & deliberate in their actions. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: But the incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets. 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: My heart is in Charlottesville today, and with everyone made to feel unsafe in their country. 1 month ago