April 15, 2011
I’m either the Emo Redux or the Scenester.
This is Hallie, you're welcome. View all posts by halliematthews
This entry was posted on Friday, April 15th, 2011 at 10:26 AM and posted in Photos., Posts.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them. #foodforthought 9 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 10 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 10 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 10 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: We will not step backward. If this is not who we are as Americans, let's prove it. 10 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Now is the time for leaders to be strong in their words & deliberate in their actions. 10 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values. 10 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: But the incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets. 10 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: My heart is in Charlottesville today, and with everyone made to feel unsafe in their country. 10 months ago